- To be eligible for Kanju Interiors' wholesale program, you must have a valid business license or resale certificate.
- You must also have a physical retail store or an online store that has been in operation for at least one year.
- New applications will be reviewed within 7-10 business day
- Minimum order requirement: Our minimum order requirement is $250.
- Wholesale account registration: All wholesale partners must create an account with us by providing their business information, including a valid resale certificate.
- Ordering and payment: Orders can be placed through our website, Faire, or by contacting our wholesale team directly. Payment must be made in full at the time of order placement.
Nature of Handmade Products
Our products are handmade; all products are subject to slight variation in color, shape, dimension, and texture, and as such, these variations are assets of the handmade aesthetic and do not constitute quality issues.
- Wholesale pricing: Our wholesale prices are confidential and only available to approved wholesale accounts. We reserve the right to change our prices at any time without notice.
- MSRP: We have a suggested retail price for each product. Wholesale partners are free to set their own prices, but we ask that they not sell our products below our suggested retail price.
Shipping & Delivery
- Shipping time: We aim to ship wholesale orders within 7-10 business days from the time the order is placed.
- Shipping cost: Shipping costs will be calculated based on the weight and destination of the order.
- Delivery: We offer standard delivery, but expedited delivery can be arranged at an additional cost.
- International shipping: We do offer international shipping, but additional shipping costs and customs fees may apply.
Returns & Exchanges
- Damaged or defective items: Wholesale partners have 4 days from the delivery date to notify us of any damaged or defective items. We will replace or refund these items at no cost.
- Returns: We do not accept returns on wholesale orders unless the item is damaged or defective.
Custom & Pre Orders
- We are happy to work with our wholesale customers to create custom designs or modify existing designs to meet your specific needs. Please contact us to discuss your ideas and pricing.
- We will cover 50% of the shipping costs for any preorders placed in conjunction with one of kanju’s seasonal stock buys, 2 -4 times a year.
Third Party Sites
All approved kanju Interiors wholesale accounts are permitted to sell kanju products on their privately-hosted website and in their brick and mortar store only, unless otherwise noted. Resellers are not permitted to sell kanju products on third-party e-commerce sites, including (but not limited to) Amazon.com, Ebay.com, Walmart.com, etc. Failure to adhere to this policy may result in termination of the wholesale account.
Apply for our Wholesale Program
Join our esteemed wholesale program and gain access to an exquisite collection of handcrafted furniture, décor, and accessories that will elevate your business. Enjoy exclusive wholesale pricing, personalized support, and early access to new designs.
Apply below to become a wholesale partner with kanju Interiors and unlock a world of exceptional design.
Already a member of Faire? Shop directly on our Faire storefront.
We hope that our wholesale policy makes it easy for you to partner with us and offer our unique products to your customers. Please do not hesitate to contact our wholesale team at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have any questions or if you are ready to place an order.